Actions speak better than words in posterity

Venkat Raman –  venkat@indiannewslink.co.nz Deeds are more important that speeches and those with a sense of purpose become legends and gurus for the succeeding generations, a spiritual leader has said. According to Vishvasant Brahmrishi Gurvanand, respectfully referred as ‘Gurvanand Swami Ji,’ people have the right and responsibility to imbibe the serenity of the spirit and the depth of the meaning…

Read More

Model of the Fortnight

Passion for India goes beyond cuisine and costume “Visiting India and experiencing the pious and busy atmosphere of the Golden Temple in Chandigarh are among the finest facets of my life,” says Shantelle Anderson, our Model of the Fortnight. “I learnt much more about India, its traditions and culture and since then I have come to respect the Indian community…

Read More

Talent of the Fortnight

Excellence follows quality upbringing It happens all the time – children grow up in the image of their parents with quality breeding quality and the young ones trying to surpass the old chips and the latter willingly let them do so. There is no dearth of talent among the younger members of our community; we have dancers, singers, thespians, artists…

Read More

Auckland, the hemispherical hub of Shirdi Sai Baba

New Zealand could become the hub of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Temples and devotees in the Southern Hemisphere, the leader of the Shirdi Sai Baba Movement has said. Dr Chandra Bhanu Sathpathy, Founder-President of Shirdi Sai Global Foundation and former Uttar Pradesh Director General of Police, told Indian Newslink that the devotion and selfless service of devotees and volunteers of…

Read More