Special rates with special people for special programme
The opportunities for an exciting career in the beauty industry are endless when successful businesswomen and industry creatives work together.
Legendary professional makeup artist Samala Robinson is the founder and director of New Zealand’s leading specialist makeup academy – the Samala Robinson Academy (SRA).
Samala was Head of Makeup and Costume at TV3 before founding SRA in 2001.
Expert beauty therapist Ronita Sharma is the owner of Forever Shine Beauty, New Zealand’s most successful beauty therapy salon group.
Samala and Ronita have partnered together to provide potential students with an exclusive one-off reduced-fees bursary to study at the Samala Robinson Academy this November (more details below).
The Samala Robinson Academy is fully accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), meaning that in most cases that interest-free student loans are available for domestic students, and that graduates come away with an industry-recognised qualification.
The Academy’s vision is to produce world-class professional makeup artists who graduate ‘industry ready.’
Employing only the best and most experienced tutors, who themselves in many cases are award-winning artists, SRA’s teaching team is dedicated to creating a positive and stimulating learning environment for all students.
The tutors are also qualified adult trainers meaning that teaching approaches at SRA are optimised for different learning styles.
High Employment Rate
The employment rate for SRA graduates is very high thanks to SRA’s industry networks and the recognised qualification that students receive.
Often, graduates pursue an entrepreneurial approach and establish themselves as successful freelance makeup artists after learning how to effectively market themselves and grow a clientele base throughout their time at SRA.
New beauty related content and products are regularly developed and introduced into the academy’s curriculum to keep on trend with the fast-paced evolving beauty industry.
The academy provides students with the opportunity for a prestigious professional career. Students who perhaps have not done well at school often find their creative niche thanks to SRA’s hands-on, practical learning.
SRA students are driven by their creativity, artistry and passion for the industry.
Graduates not only walk out as qualified professional makeup artists but many also experience significant personal growth and increased self-confidence – all, while building a lifelong career about which they are passionately enthusiastic.
Ronita, the therapist
- Ronita is the talented businesswomen and beauty therapist expert behind the Forever Shine Beauty group.
- Ronita has been awarded the Indian Newslink Indian Business Award for Best Businesswomen of The Year for two consecutive years (in 2014 and 2015).
- Ronita is dedicated and passionate about delivering the best results possible for her clients. Ronita uses only the best natural products such as well-known brand ‘Young Living’ to revitalise her clients’ skin (go to email@example.com).
- Ronita employs the best beauty experts and provides them with on-the-job experience; she is always on the lookout for creative professionals to join her team.
- Instant Interaction
- When Samala met Ronita as a client at Forever Shine, the two beauty experts instantly clicked because of their shared knowledge, belief and passion about all things beauty related. Both Samala and Ronita share the vision and belief of enhancing one’s natural beauty. Through partnering together Samala and Ronita will be able to equip would-be hopefuls wanting to enter the world of Beauty with the relevant qualifications and expert knowledge to make a mark in the beauty industry.
- Beauty has become part of the Indian tradition!
- One of the most popular segments of SRA’s syllabus in Indian Bridal!
- Bursary Course
- To take up this amazing one-off reduced-fees bursary to study at SRA for the next intake starting November 6, 2017, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Bursary will enable you to complete the SRA Level 3 Certificate in Fashion Makeup for a heavily discounted fee. Students participating in this special deal will also receive a professional makeup kit valued at $1,000 comprised of popular market brands such as MAC cosmetics, Samala Cosmetics, Maybelline, Thin Lizzy and others.
- Experts’ suggestion
Samala and Ronita say, “By seizing this exclusive reduced-fees bursary offer you can become a qualified professional makeup artist in just 17 weeks. You could then either pursue a lucrative full-time career as a makeup artist or go on to further advanced studies in beauty therapy while helping to fund these further studies through your earnings as a freelance makeup artist. Much of what you will learn at SRA provides a great foundation for an ultimate career in Beauty. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work in an industry that is fun, fast-moving and presents endless creative opportunities both here and abroad. Enjoy the daily rewards of working in an industry you love where you have been taught and developed the skill and gift of making a positive difference in the way people feel.”